Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2023: Check Gram Panchayat White Ration Card Online List
Ration Card List Online | Uttarakhand Ration Card List Online Check | Check White Ration Card Online List | ration card list uttarakhand
Uttarakhand Ration Card List has been issued online by the Uttarakhand Food Supply Department on the official website. Uttrakhand Ration Card List has been prepared by the government for the residents of Uttarakhand state. People of the state who have applied online to get their new ration card made. Those people can check the name of themselves and their family in the Ration Card List online by visiting the official website and can take advantage of them by getting the ration card made. Dear friends, today we will tell you through this article how you can see your name in the ration card list.
Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2022
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to see their names in the ration list, then they can easily see Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2022 online by visiting the official website of the Food Department through internet sitting at home . People of the state whose name is in the ration card list. Food items like rice, wheat, sugar, kerosene, pulses etc. will be provided at concessional rates to those people who will be sent by the government through ration, and the people whose name will not come under Ration Card List 2022 . Can not take advantage of ration. Only the local residents of the state can apply for the ration card.
Ration card is very useful for the poor people of the state . Ration cards are provided according to the income and status of each family . The ration card is made in the name of the head of the household. Ration card is also an important means of your identification. Through ration card, we are provided ration cheaply from government depots. Ration card is provided by the government to every household in the country . Whether it is a poor family or a rich family, it is mandatory for everyone to have a ration card. Those people of the state who have not got the ration card made yet, then they can apply online to get the ration card made.
Key Highlights of Uttarakhand Ration Card
|what is the article about||uttarakhand ration card list|
|Relevant departments||Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department, Government of Uttarakhand|
|beneficiary||citizens of uttarakhand|
|Objective||Providing Ration Card.|
|Official website||click here|
types of ration card
The ration card has been divided into three parts by the state government. We have given the information about these three ration cards, you can read this information till the end.
- APL Ration Card – APL ration card is issued to those families of the state who are living above the poverty line and whose annual family income is less than 1 lakh rupees. KG ration is provided at affordable rates.
- BPL Ration Card – BPL Ration Card has been issued for those families of the state who are living below the poverty line. The annual income of these families should be less than 10000 rupees. BPL ration card families are provided 25 kg ration every month by the government at affordable rates.
- AAY Ration Card – This ration has been issued for those families of the state who are living their life in extreme poverty. who have no stable income. Every month 35 kg ration is provided by the government to the families with AAY Ration Card.
Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2022 के लाभ
- The people of the state who want to find their name and their family name in the ration card list can visit the official website and check it online.
- The people of the state will not have to make rounds of government offices to see their name in the ration card list.
- With the introduction of the online portal, people’s time will also be saved.
- You can see your name sitting at home through Uttarakhand Ration Card List .
- Through ration card, you can get ration done at low prices as well as through this you can get your other documents made very easily.
- Registry of house or land can also be done with the help of ration card.
- Families holding BPL and AAY ration cards will also be given exemption in government work and scholarships will also be provided to their children.
- With the help of ration card, you get different types of food grains at minimum price which includes wheat, rice, sugar etc.
- Through the ration card , the people of the state can use it to get a driving license.
- You can also use it as your identity.
- Whether it is a poor family or a rich family, it is mandatory for everyone to have a ration card.
uttarakhand ration card eligibility
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttarakhand.
- Those people who do not have ration card can apply.
- Newly married couples can apply for a new ration card.
- All those citizens who have a temporary ration card or their date has expired can also apply.
Important Documents to Apply for Ration Card Uttarakhand
- Address proof
- age certificate
- proof of identification
- income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile phone number
- E mail ID
- All declaration forms issued by Ward Councilor/Pradhan
How to Check Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2022 Online?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to see their name in the ration card list, then follow the steps given below.
- First of all the beneficiary has to go to the official website of DEPARTMENT OF FOOD, CIVIL SUPPLIES & CONSUMER AFFAIR Uttarakhand .
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page, you will see the option of Ration Card Details , you have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page you will have to fill the captcha code and then click on the button of Verify.
- After clicking on the button of Verify, the next page will open in front of you. On this page you have to select State, District, DSO, Scheme, Date, Report Name etc. After filling all the information you have to click on iew report.
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to click on the option of DISTRICT SUPPLY OFFICE.
- After that, you have to click on your Tehsil (ARO). After this, you have to click on the number given next to the name of your shopkeeper.
- As soon as you select the option, the list will appear in front of you, now you can see your name in it.
Process for amendment / transfer / duplicate / renewal / cancellation of ration card
- First of all you have to go to DSO/GPO office.
- Now you have to take the form related to that.
- After this, you have to fill all the important information asked in the form like your name, address, mobile number etc.
- Now you have to attach all the important documents from this form.
- After this you have to submit this form by visiting the DSO / GPO office.
- Now you have to pay the application fee.
- After this you will be given a reference number.
- You must keep this reference number handy.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Food and Supplies Department. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option of Contact us , you have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will get all the details of the contact number.
Through this article, we have provided you all the important information related to Uttarakhand Ration Card List . If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting on toll free contact number. Click here to know Toll Free Contact Number .