Upgrade Windows 10/ 7 to Windows 11 – How to do it step by step
Upgrade Windows 10 to Windows 11, A complete step by step guide with proper upgrade image sequence is available on this page. As Microsoft has released Windows 11 on 24th June 2021, Windows 10 and Windows 7 users want to upgrade their system with Windows 11. As of now, Windows 11 is a free upgrade and everyone can upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 for free. You should have some basic knowledge while upgrading your windows. In this article, we are going to provide you details about How to Upgrade Windows 10 to Win11.
Upgrade Windows 10 to Windows 11
We are going to answer various questions related to the up-gradation, system requirements, time, process for an upgrade, and other details on this page. As Windows 11 was leaked earlier and many of you might also have downloaded it. Now if the chance to get the fresh and bug-free Windows 11 which can be downloaded directly from the official website of Microsoft. You can upgrade your existing windows (be it windows 10 or windows 11) to Win11 in a few steps which are available on this page.
Following are the details which we are going to provide on this page:
- What are the system requirements for Windows 11?
- How to download Windows 11 from the Official source?
- How to Upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 11?
- How to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11?
- What are the Supported Languages for Windows 11?
What are the system requirements for Windows 11?
To install windows 11 in your system, certain requirements need to be met. If your system is not advance enough then you may feel a problem while using Win11 on your PC. Here are the requirements for Windows 11 that your PC/Laptop should have.
|Processor||1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)|
|Storage||64 GB or More|
|System firmware||UEFI, Secure Boot capable|
|TPM||TPM version 2.0|
|Graphics card||DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver|
|Display||HD display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per color channel|
|Internet||Microsoft account and internet connectivity|
How to download Windows 11 from the Official source?
You do not need to visit any external website to download Windows 11. You can simply go to the system updates section of your existing windows and search for a new update. If Windows 11 is available, then it will show in your upgrade section. You can simply click the Download and Install button to install the domain directly to your system.
If you do not want to upgrade to windows 11 using the easy way, you can download Windows 11 from external sources as well. Windows 11 download links are given below.
How to Upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 11?
There can be multiple ways to Upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 11. We are going to discuss the method which is simplest of all.
- Click on the Start Menu and Click on the “Control Panel” Button.
- Now on the Control Panel Page, You will a Section labeled as “Windows Updates”. Click on that link and you will be taken to the Windows Update page.
- Now from the Windows Update page, click on the “Check for Updates” button and windows will start to check for the recent updates.
- Once windows have searched for the updates, you can simply click the Install Updates button to install all updates.
- As an alternative, you can click any of the two options which provide a number of available updates and a number of optional updates.
- Now you will a list of updates. You can select and install any update by selecting the dialogue boxes.
- If you see, Windows 11 Upgrade option in the list, select that option and click on Install updates.
- Your Windows 7 will start to upgrade to Windows 11.
How to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11?
You can download Windows 11 upgrade file from the official website and then install it in your system. But we are going to use the easier approach.
- Go to the Start menu and click on the Setting Icon.
- Your Windows 10 settings page will open. Now click on the “Updates and Security” option from the settings page.
- Now Windows update page will Open. Click on the Check for Updates button.
- Now windows will start checking for new updates.
- Now windows will show multiple updates and you can select which update you want to install.
- Go through the detected updates, If you see Windows 11 upgrade in that list, select that file and Click Download and Install.
What are the Supported Languages for Windows 11?
Windows 11 support 40 different languages and you can select any of them while upgrading your existing windows to Windows 11. We are providing the list of supported languages below.
|Arabic (Saudi Arabia)||Bulgarian (Bulgaria)|
|Chinese (PRC)||Chinese (Taiwan)|
|Croatian (Croatia)||Czech (Czech Republic)|
|Danish (Denmark)||Dutch (Netherlands)|
|English (United Kingdom)||English (United States)|
|Estonian (Estonia)||Finnish (Finland)|
|French (France)||French (Canada)|
|German (Germany)||Greek (Greece)|
|Hebrew (Israel)||Hungarian (Hungary)|
|Italian (Italy)||Japanese (Japan)|
|Korean (Korea)||Latvian (Latvia)|
|Bokmål (Norway)||Polish (Poland)|
|Portuguese (Brazil)||Portuguese (Portugal)|
|Romanian (Romania)||Russian (Russia)|
|Slovak (Slovakia)||Slovenian (Slovenia)|
|Spanish (Spain)||Spanish (Mexico)|
|Swedish (Sweden)||Thai (Thailand)|
|Turkish (Turkey)||Ukrainian (Ukraine)|
We hope that you understood the process to Updates Windows 10 to Windows 11. If you were looking for Windows 10 upgrade Windows 11 process, We think you got it on this page.