UP Internship Scheme: Apply Online | Application form, youth will get Rs 2500 –2023
Uttar Pradesh Internship Scheme Online | Uttar Pradesh Internship Scheme Apply | Internship Scheme UP Application Form | UP Internship Scheme In Hindi
The UP Internship Scheme has been announced by the Chief Minister of the state, Shri Yogi Aditya Nath, while addressing a job fair organized by the Department of Labor and Employment Exchange at Gorakhpur University, to benefit the youth of the state. Under this scheme, every month an amount of Rs 2500 will be provided to the youth doing internship (Providing financial assistance of Rs 2500 per month to Intership youth). Under the Uttar Pradesh Internship Scheme , 10th, 12th and graduate students of Uttar Pradesh will be connected to various technical institutes and industries (10, 12 and more graduates will be connected to various technical institutes and industries.).
Uttar Pradesh Internship Scheme 2022
Under this scheme, out of the amount of 2500 rupees given to the youth of Uttar Pradesh for training, an amount of 1500 rupees will be given by the central government and rest 1000 rupees will be given by the state government. Yogi Adityanath has announced. That the UP Internship will be conducted for 2 time frames which includes 6 months training course and 1 year training course in others. After the completion of the training each student will be provided placement as per his/her talent and skill. of the training, each student will be given placements according to their talent and skills. In which job opportunities will be provided to about 5,00,000 students.
UP Internship Yojana 2022 Apply
Internship youth of the state who want to take advantage of this scheme, then they have to apply under UP Internship Yojana 2022 . Apart from this, the UP government will open an ITI and skill development center in each tehsil of the state which can give a platform to the youth for skill development . The Chief Minister says that 20% girls will be compulsorily recruited in the police department in the state of Uttar Pradesh. With this girls will be able to contribute to the security of the state. The purpose of this Uttar Pradesh Internship Scheme will be to reduce the rising unemployment of Uttar Pradesh.
Key Facts of UP Internship Scheme
|scheme name||UP Internship Scheme|
|started by||By Chief Minister Shri Yogi Aditya Nath|
|financial funds||2500 rupees|
|beneficiary||State’s 10th, 12th and graduation youth|
|Objective||Providing employment opportunities to unemployed youth|
|internship period||6 months or 1 year|
|Number of Beneficiaries||5,00,000|
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Internship Scheme
- Under this scheme, every youth doing internship of 6 months and a year in Uttar Pradesh will be given Rs 2500 every month as honorarium.
- Under the Uttar Pradesh Internship Scheme , employment opportunities will also be provided to the youth after the completion of their internship.
- Under this scheme, those who are doing internship in the state can take advantage.
- Under the internship, the youth who have completed 10th, 12th and graduation will be connected with various technical institutes and industries.
- The state government has decided to provide benefits to about 5 lakh students and girl students by connecting them with this scheme.
- Under this scheme all the students of class 10th, 12th schools and those pursuing graduation from colleges will be eligible.
UP Internship Scheme 2022 Documents (Eligibility)
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of UP.
- Applicant must be a student of class 10th, 12th or graduation
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size photo
- address proof
- Bank account statement
- PAN card (if available)
- all educational certificates
How to apply for UP Internship Scheme 2022?
- Interested beneficiaries of the state can also enroll themselves by visiting the nearest employment office in the district.
- The applicant will have to go to the official portal of the Employment Department, Uttar Pradesh or up.gov.in. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page search for the keyword “UP Internship Scheme 2021”. You have to click on the link showing the keywords. After that you have to fill the basic details i.e. name, class/course, name of parents, mail id, mobile number etc. One has to complete the application form by filling all the information and filling the details regarding the course they are pursuing.
- And then keep the scanned copy of the prepared documents with you. The scanned copy of the documents has to be uploaded in the application form. After that you have to click on submit button.
- Before final submission, please review your application form.
Suchna Bhawan, Park Road
Department of Information & Public Relations
Lucknow – 226001
Email : upinformation[at]nic[dot]in