Short Brief : (Registration) UP Bhagyalakshmi Yojana Uttar Pradesh Online Application Form – [Apply Online] UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2022 – Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefit and Check Online Application Status at Official Website mahilakalyan.up.nic. in .
UP Bhagyalakshmi Yojana 2022: UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana List, Status News Update
|Latest News Update:|
|Bhagyalakshmi Yojana is such a scheme, under which an amount of 50 thousand will be given to the daughter on the birth of her . Soon women will also get the benefit of this scheme, they will also be given 5100. Those who will give birth to a girl child . To take advantage of the scheme, it is mandatory to get the new born girl registered within one year.|
UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2022 Apply Online
Summary: The UP Bhagyalakshmi Yojana has been launched by the state government to financially benefit girls from poor families.
Those who are natives in Uttar Pradesh and if they are born below the poverty line in the BPL family, a bond of Rs 50,000 is given to family members in the name of daughter.
When the daughters are born, do not forget to register at your nearest Anganwadi center, because only then you will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2022 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana|
|in Language||Bhagyalakshmi Yojana Uttar Pradesh|
|Launched by||By Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|Name of Department||Women and Child Development|
|Major Benefit||Financial assistance to girls|
|Scheme Objective||Providing financial assistance on the birth of a daughter|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Uttar Pradesh Bhagyalakshmi Yojana form||DOWNLOAD FORM|
|UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2022||Official Website|
Step to Apply Online UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana – Women and Child Development Department Uttar Pradesh i.e.mahilakalyan.up.nic.in.
Step 2- On Homepage, Click to download the application form PDF of UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana.
Step 3- After downloading the application form PDF, take a print out of it.
Step 4- Now fill the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, caste and other information) and attach/upload all documents.
Step 5-Then you can also submit your application form to the nearest Anganwadi center or the office of the women welfare department near you. In this way your application will be successful.
Required Document to Apply Online
- Aadhar Card of parents
- Residence certificate of Applicant.
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Birth certificate of girl child
- Bank account passbook Details
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Aadhar card of parents
- Address proof
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- birth certificate of girl child
- bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Annual Income: The annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than Rs 2 lakh.
- Age Limit: Under Uttar Pradesh Bhagyalakshmi Yojana 2022 , girl’s marriage should not be under 18 years of age.
- Birth enrollment should be done up to one year after the birth of the child.
- Parents must be natives of Uttar Pradesh.
- It is necessary to immunize the child from the Health Dept.
- All girls born in below poverty line (BPL) families after 31 March 2006 are eligible to avail benefits under this scheme.
- Daughter’s admission will have to be done in government school only.
- Girls should not be found doing child labor.
- A daughter should not be married below the age of 18 years.
- To take advantage of the scheme, the life insurance of the daughter is also necessary.
- Families who want to take advantage of this scheme must be a native of Uttar Pradesh.
- Only two daughters of one family will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Daughters born after 2006 can get the benefits of Bhagya Laxmi Yojana .
- Family income should be below the poverty line (BPL).
- Annual income should be less than Rs 2 lakh.
- It is mandatory to register with Aganbadi within a month of the birth of a daughter.
Key Features of Scheme
- To apply for Bhagya Laxmi Yojana, first of all, let us tell you, 50 thousand rupees are deposited in the daughter’s account.
- For Bhagyalakshmi Yojana, daughter’s Aadhar card is required.
- To participate in the Bhagyalakshmi scheme, it is necessary to take the birth certificate of the hospital where the daughter was born.
- To participate in the Bhagyalakshmi scheme, the applicant must have a ration card.