Suraksha Store Registration: surakshastore.com Registration, Certificate Registration Portal – 2023
Suraksha Store Registration | Suraksha Store Registration | surakshastore.com Registration Portal | Suraksha Store Registration Certificate
Suraksha Stores Scheme has been launched by the Central Government to onboard all essential commodities stores in the platform of Aarogya Setu App. Due to the lock down in the country, people are afraid to go out and buy goods from the grocery store, so under this scheme, about 20 lakh security stores will be opened in the country by the central government. Will go Today we are going to provide you all the information about Suraksha Store Registration through this article, so read our article till the end.
Suraksha Store Registration
Under this scheme, all the suppliers will have to get registered at the Suraksha Store started by the Central Government. The kirana shops doing Suraksha Store Registration will be provided with training manuals, training of employees, and training on proper hygiene of retail stores and to implement necessary measures in the shop for prevention and prevention of corona virus infection. Under this scheme, only local grocery stores, pharmacies and other essential commodities shops in the country will be eligible.https://pmmodiyojana.in/wp-content/plugins/wp-fastest-cache-premium/pro/templates/youtube.html#QoA5KbbsKr8
What will open in Green, Orange and Red Zone
surakshastore.com Certificate Registration Portal
Interested beneficiaries of the country who want to take advantage of the facility provided by the government under this scheme, then they can register themselves online by visiting the official website of Arogya Setu Suraksha App. On this online portal, the shopkeepers of the country can register their kirana store and get the certificate. So that their shop can be completely free from corona. Due to which that shop will go under the category of security store. In this way the shopkeeper has to follow all the rules.
Purpose of Suraksha Store Registration
As you know that due to corona virus, the country has been locked down, but the government has given exemption for essential things, but people are afraid to go to the grocery store to get food items. The central government has started a scheme named Suraksha Store, under this Suraksha Store scheme , the grocery store will be converted into Suraksha Store. A lot of measures will be taken to keep the grocery store safe from Corona. After getting the store tag the local store will get an opportunity to work for the community during this difficult time and their store will get online customer access with the help of Aarogya Setu application. This virus in the community due to proper sanitization of retail stores will reduce the risk of spread.
Features of Suraksha Store Registration
- Under this scheme, the government is planning to convert 20 lakh shops into Suraksha stores.
- Interested beneficiaries of the country who want to take advantage of this scheme, then they can also apply for Suraksha Store Registration on the Kirana Store official website i.e. https://www.surakshastore.com/.
- The government is taking the help of all FMCG companies to collect the data of all small kirana stores. The government is asking FMCG companies to implement this scheme in their area.
- Under Suraksha Store , proper training will be provided to all the kirana store owner with the information and protocol prescribed by the central team. The training program will focus on guidelines for a secure supply chain process.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided only to the grocery stores of the country.
Benefits of Suraksha Store
- The store owner shall ensure that there are proper chalk marking spots with a distance of at least two meters.
- Under this scheme the shop authorities will be required to ensure that only 1 person is allowed at a time at the billing counter.
- The customer shall use sanitizer/disinfectant before entering the retail outlets.
- The employees of the outlet will follow all the guidelines issued by the central government, including wearing of masks, globs etc.
- Proper cleaning of billing counters, POS machines, baskets and door knobs will be done every 4 hours as per the guidelines issued by the authorities.
- Store owners will ensure to stick the guidelines issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs on the wall of the store.
- There will be a non-hand operated basket to dispose of all the items like mask, tissue etc.
- To keep yourself safe, you should download the Arogya Setu App.
How to register Suraksha Store ?
Interested beneficiaries of the country who want to register Suraksha Store, then they should follow the method given below.
- Firstly the applicant has to go to the official website of Suraksha Store. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the registration form. If you are already registered then you have to click on the option of Already Registered.
- If not, then you have to fill all the information asked in the registration form like manager name, mobile number, store name, store type, state, city etc.
- After filling all the information you have to click on the Get Certified button to submit. Once you click on the submit button the official will contact the applicant with the complete training schedule. In this way your registration will be completed.