Punjab Traveller E Pass Registration: Apply Online cova.punjab.gov.in Portal – 2023
Traveller E Pass Registration | Punjab Traveller E Pass Apply Online | cova.punjab.gov.in Portal Online | Punjab Traveller E Pass Online Form
If you are a resident of Punjab but you are currently living in Delhi NCR then you might have a problem visiting your home state. To help all of these people the Punjab government has taken into consideration the new registration procedure. Now you will have to register yourself at the official website which has been launched by the Punjab government. In this article, we will share with you all the details regarding the Punjab Traveller e Pass Registration which has been launched recently. In this article, we will share with you a step-by-step procedure through which you will be able to apply for the traveller Epass.
Punjab Traveller E Pass Online Registration
As we all know that the coronavirus cases in Delhi NCR are very high so the Punjab government is not allowing anyone from Delhi or NCR to enter their state without online registration which will be done through the official website or the app as launched by the concerned authorities. You will have to register yourself at the official website of covid-19 registration which has been launched by the concerned authorities of Punjab government. This initiative has been taken by the Punjab government so that they can safeguard their citizens and lower their statistics of coronavirus.
Objectives Of Punjab Traveller E Pass
The main objective through the implementation of this scheme is to help all of the residents of Punjab government to be safe and healthy without the contact of coronavirus. The people who are coming from Delhi NCR will have to go through the screening procedure before they enter the state. All of the people will be home Quarantined for 14 days. Also, anyone who has not registered themselves at the official website will not be able to enter the Punjab state as said by the concerned authorities. You will have to register yourself if you want to enter the Punjab state without any further problems and interrogation.
Details About Punjab Traveller E Pass
|Name||Punjab Traveller E Pass|
|Launched by||Punjab Government|
|Beneficiaries||People coming from Delhi NCR|
|Objective||Providing proper travel facilities|
Precautions Taken while Doing Punjab Traveller E Pass Registration
The following precautions are taken by the Punjab government for the travellers:-
- After effectively crossing the state border, the individuals who are asymptomatic should experience self-isolate at their homes for 14 days.
- During isolate, they will be required to report their clinical status day by day either by calling 112 or through the Cova App.
- In the event of indicative travellers, proper directions will be given at the state border itself.
- The representative said every applicable insight about the guests/inhabitants coming into Punjab would be imparted to the wellbeing specialists concerned and police headquarters through a continuous ready framework.
- The police headquarters concerned would keep a customary check, both through physical and specialized methods on the approaching guests at their given locations for their security and security of the individuals of Punjab.
Punjab Traveller E Pass Registration Process
There are two methods through which you can register yourself to travel to the Punjab state. Each method of registration is discussed in a detailed manner here:-
By Official Website
To register yourself through the official website you can follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, visit the official website of Cova Punjab given here
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the tab for registration
- A new page will display on your screen
- You can also click on the Online Registration link here to directly land on that webpage
- You have to fill out the registration form
- Enter the details such as-
- Travel Type
- Mode Of Travel
- Vehicle Type
- Vehicle Number
- Date Of Travel
- Passenger Details
- Mobile Number
- ID Type
- ID Number
- Present Address
- Travel Details
- Destination Address
- Tick mark the declaration message after reading it carefully
- Click on submit
Register As A Frequent Traveller
- If you are a frequent Traveller of Punjab state then you may register yourself through this official website.
- Firstly you have to visit the official website of the Punjab State Government.
- Now the top of the homepage you will see Register As a Frequent Traveller Option.
- After that, click on this option and then fill all the required information such as
- Date of birth
- Mobile Number
- ID proof Type
- ID proof Number
- Reason for frequent travel
- Now Upload all the Required Identity Proof & Documents Such As
- Identity Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- Address Proof
- The e-Registration for frequent movement is valid for a maximum of 30 days from the date of approval.
By Official App
If you want to register yourself by the official app then you can follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, visit the Play Store or App store present on your mobile phone
- Enter COVA App on the search bar
- Download the app
- Install the app
- On the homepage of the app, choose ‘Self-registration for travel into/ through Punjab’
- The registration form will display on your screen
- Fill up the form
- Click on submit