Odisha Registration of Migrants: covid19.odisha.gov.in Portal returning to Odisha – 2023
In this article today, we will share with you all the important criteria of the registration of migrants which has been launched recently by the Chief Minister of Odisha Government. In this article, we will share with you all the step by step procedure with through which you can register yourself in the Odisha registration of migrant website which was launched recently by the government authority. Now in Odisha Registration of Migrants article, we will share with you all the other information regarding the website which is very essential to know if you are a migrant worker.
covid19.odisha.gov.in Portal – Returning to Odisha
The Odisha government is anticipating that 7.5 lakh vagrants should come back to the state after the lockdown closes. The Head Secretary of Panchayati Raj Department DK Singh had before told the media that all the vagrants intending to return to Odisha should obligatorily enlist on the website. A relative of the individual can likewise fill a configuration and submit it to the authorities at Gram Panchayat. In view of the insights regarding the returnees, the administration will make game plans for transport and other clinical offices for them at particular Gram Panchayats, Singh said. When they show up, they will be isolated in brief clinical camps set up at GP level for 14 days.
Details Of Odisha Registration of Migrants
|Name||Odisha Registration of Migrants|
|Launched by||Odisha Government|
|Beneficiaries||Migrant workers in other states residents of Odisha|
|Objective||Providing facilities to bring them back home|
Benefits Of Odisha Registration of Migrants
There are many benefits of the scheme which is provided to the migrant workers of the Odisha state. The migrant workers of the state will be able to come back to their houses once the lockdown is over if they have registered themselves under the Odisha website of migrant workers which has been launched by the Odisha Government. Through the scheme, the government will be able to call back all of their workers after the lockdown is over. COVID test facilities will also be provided to the workers who are coming back.
Odisha Registration of Migrants Terms And Conditions
The workers will have to follow the following terms and condition while using the platform for registering themselves:-
- Alongside the subtleties, the returnees are additionally required to effectively give data of the nearby contact individual including their mobile number so the specialists can connect with them also.
- The severe move will be made against those, who are rounding out off base subtleties in this entry.
- On the off chance that somebody rules against return back to Odisha, he/she can show the same by deregistering himself in this entry.
Registration Process at covid19.odisha.gov.in Portal
You will have to follow the following registration process if you want to apply for the migrant worker’s scheme:-
- First, visit the official website given here
- On the homepage, click on the option called Anyone who wants to return to Odisha after lockdown is over via any means(air/train/road) is required to register by filling up the form
- The registration page will be displayed on your screen.
- You can directly click here to go to the registration page
- The terms and condition will be displayed on your screen.
- Read them carefully
- Click on proceed
- A dialogue box will appear on your screen.
- Click on yes
- The registration form will be displayed on your screen.
- The direct link for theregistration form is given here also
- Fill up all of the information asked on the website.
- Click on submit
Points to Remember While Registration
- Fill the application with accuracy
- Local contact person with mobile number is necessary
- Strict action will be taken against those who provide wrong details
- 14 days quarantine condition after reaching to the state along with the family persons you are travelling is must
Odisha Registration of Migrants Application Status
- Open the official website to check the status
- From the opened page click “know your status”
- Enter traveler mobile number and Aadhaar number
- Click show option and status appears
Procedure to de-register/ modify details
Applicants can make changes in the application or cancel it by following few easy steps as mentioned below. Applicants can also inform the Nodal officer of the GP / ULB over the telephone.
- Open the official website to de-register/ modify details
- From the opened page click “de-register/ modify details”
- Enter traveler mobile number and Aadhaar number
- Click “show my registration details” option
- Now you can edit the information or de-register yourself
Procedure to know your nodal officer
- Open the official website to know your nodal officer
- From the open page click “know your nodal officer” option
- Enter district, block/ULB, GP/Ward and click the search option
- Information will appear on the computer screen
Procedure to register travels/ vehicle:-
- Open the official website to register
- From the opened page click “registration travels/ vehicle”
- Enter traveller mobile number and Aadhaar number
- Click “Proceed” option and fill the details in the application form
- Upload the required document (if any)
- Submit the application by click submit button