Nekar Samman Yojana Karnataka: Apply Online (Weaver Samman) Benefits-2023
Handloom Weavers of Karnataka state will be very happy to know about the new scheme which has been launched by the concerned authorities of Karnataka state. Now you will be getting an additional help of 2000 rupees through the new scheme that has been launched by the concerned authorities. In this article, if you will read further you will get to know about the application procedure of the Nekar Samman Yojana so that you will be able to apply for the scheme without any problem and interrogation. In this article, we have achieved each and every aspect related to the scheme such as eligibility criteria implementation procedure and all of the other details.
Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana 2020
The Chief Minister of Karnataka state, BS Yediyurappa on Monday propelled the new advantage scheme called ‘Nekara Sammana Yojana’. The yearly monetary help plan for handloom weavers was declared by the Chief Minister in May this year as a major aspect of the state’s Covid-19 financial alleviation bundle. In an occasion composed by the Handloom and Textiles Department, the CM propelled the exchange of cash to weavers’ financial balances. Aside from the yearly plan, the state government had declared a one-time Rs 2,000 help for the beneficiaries.
Important Dates Of Nekar Samman Yojana
|Name||Nekar Samman Yojana Karnataka 2020|
|Launched by||Karnataka government|
|Objective||Providing one-time help of rupees 2000|
Implementation Of Nekar Samman Yojana
Karnataka has 54,786 enlisted handloom weavers engaged with silk, cotton, fleece lingers and associated exercises, who are qualified for the plan. In the main stage, 19,744 handloom weavers will be given Rs 2,000 as a yearly motivating force by means of DBT. The administration’s present assessments place expenses of the plan yearly at Rs 10.96 crore. Up until now, 40,634 handloom weavers have enrolled on the Seva Sindhu entryway for the plan, of which 37,314 applications have been checked and endorsed. Out of the assessed 1.25 lakh, labourers of power looms in the state, cash has been moved to ledgers of 8,897 candidates.
Karnataka Ration Card List
Benefits Of Nekar Samman Yojana
The state government will provide the following benefits to the handloom weavers of the Karnataka state through the scheme:-
- 19,744 handloom weavers in the state will get annual financial assistance of two thousand rupees through Direct Benefit Transfer.
- The State Government has allocated 10.96 crore rupees under the programme.
- There are 40,634 handloom weavers registered with Seva Sindhu software.
- 37,314 applications for financial assistance have approved.
- Eligible handloom weavers will get financial assistance under Weavers Sammaan Yojana.
- Out of 1.25 lakh workers in the power loom sector, one-time financial assistance of two thousand rupees is approved for 8,897 workers.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the Weaver Samman Yojana:-
- First of all the applicant must be a resident of Karnataka state.
- The applicant must be Handloom Weaver by profession.
- The silk, cotton and woollen handloom weavers and other handloom weavers engaged in allied activities are also eligible.
You do not have to follow any application procedure to apply for the Weaver Samman Yojana. The concerned authority will transfer the money to the beneficiary through the direct transfer method.
- For getting more information regarding the scheme please stay with us in the future.
- we will update here each information as soon as the concerned authority will release.
I don’t know