Chief Minister Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme 2023: Online Application, Eligibility and Benefits
Chief Minister Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana | Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatana Kalyan Yojana online application Uttar Pradesh Krishak Durghatana Kalyan Scheme Application Form Eligibility for Uttar Pradesh Krishak Durghatana Kalyan Yojana
Chief Minister Krishak Accident Kalyan Yojana is going to be started by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Aditya Nath. Under this scheme, the farmers of the state who have been victims of any accident will be provided social security by the Uttar Pradesh government. Under the UP Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana , if a farmer of the state dies in an accident, then he will be compensated up to Rs 5 lakh by the government to his family. lakh ) will be given and maximum financial assistance of Rs 2 lakh will be provided for more than 60 percent disability.
Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana 2022
To provide social security to the farmers of Uttar Pradesh, this scheme has been approved in the cabinet meeting held in Lucknow on Tuesday, 21 January 2020. This scheme will be operated through the district magistrates. Under Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana 2022 , the farmers who have been victims of an accident after 14 September 2019 will be provided the benefit of this scheme. The benefit of this scheme will be made available to 2 crore farmers of Uttar Pradesh (2 crore farmers of Uttar Pradesh will be made available). Today we are going to provide you all the information related to this scheme through this article.
Chief Minister Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme Review
मुख्यमंत्री कृषक दुर्घटना कल्याण योजना के अंतर्गत जिला अधिकारी जगजीत कौर ने 18 में से 4 दावों को स्वीकार कर लिया है, 6 दावों को निरस्त कर दिया है तथा 8 दावों को अपूर्ण होने के कारण पेंडिंग कर दिया है। वह सभी लाभार्थी जो इस योजना के पात्र हैं उन्हें इस योजना का लाभ पहुंचाया जाएगा। इस योजना का लाभ उठाने के लिए किसान भाइयो को राज्य का स्थाई निवासी होना अनिवार्य है और उनकी मुख्य इनकम खेती से आनी चाहिए। इसके अलावा किसान की आयु 18 से 70 वर्ष के बीच होनी चाहिए।
If the farmer does not have his own land and cultivates on someone else’s land and he dies due to an accident or he becomes disabled due to some accident, then he too can take advantage of Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana . could. The District Magistrate has also assured that the pending claims will not be kept pending under any circumstances.https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=false&embedId=twitter-widget-0&features=eyJ0ZndfZXhwZXJpbWVudHNfY29va2llX2V4cGlyYXRpb24iOnsiYnVja2V0IjoxMjA5NjAwLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X2hvcml6b25fdHdlZXRfZW1iZWRfOTU1NSI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJodGUiLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X3NwYWNlX2NhcmQiOnsiYnVja2V0Ijoib2ZmIiwidmVyc2lvbiI6bnVsbH19&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&id=1428346198201540619&lang=en&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fpmmodiyojana.in%2Fmukhyamantri-krishak-durghatna-kalyan-yojana%2F&sessionId=63cd5fa2e35d9ab36db2c907ffd472f52c832bb6&theme=light&widgetsVersion=75b3351%3A1642573356397&width=550px
Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana 2022 Highlights
|scheme name||Chief Minister Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme|
|started by||Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath|
|Objective||To provide social security to the farmers of the state|
|official website||Not now|
Uttar Pradesh Krishak Accident Welfare Scheme Online Application
Who is the account holder / co-khedar of UP, who dies in an accident, then the families of the farmers will be considered eligible for this scheme. Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to take advantage of this scheme, then they will have to apply under this scheme. The implementation of Uttar Pradesh Krishak Accident Welfare Scheme will be done through online mode, which will bring complete transparency in the application of the scheme. Manual applications will also be accepted under this scheme. The scheme will also include sharecroppers, who work in the fields of other persons and share the crop after harvesting.
Purpose of Chief Minister Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme
As you know that the means of livelihood of farmers is agriculture, if farmers die in an accident or if there is any loss to the farmers in the accident, then there is no means for the livelihood of their family, to deal with this problem. For this, the state government has decided to start this scheme, under this Mukhyamantri Krishak Accident Kalyan Yojana , if a farmer dies in an accident, the Uttar Pradesh government will provide compensation of up to Rs 5 lakh to his family. All the farmers of the state will be covered under this scheme. In the Uttar Pradesh Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Scheme , all the farmers suffering from accidental death/disability will be given compensation.
Which accident is included in the UP Krishak Accident Kalyan Yojana
- fire, flood, lightning, electrocution
- Snakebite, animal and animal bites, kills and attacks
- Accident in murder, terrorist attack, robbery, dacoity, assault
- Due to drowning in sea, river, lake, pond, puddle and well
- Accidents during rail, road and air travel
- Thunderstorms, falling from trees, drowning and falling of houses
- Accidents caused by lightning, fire, flood etc. from the sky
- fall into the sewer chamber
Aid amount to be given in Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana 2022
- Damage to both hands or both feet or both eyes – 100% financial assistance
- In case of loss of one arm and leg – 100% financial assistance
- In case of loss of one eye, one leg or one leg – 50%
- In case of accidental death or total physical disability – 100%
- Permanent Disability More than 50% but less than 100% – 50%
- Permanent disability which is more than 25% but less than 50% – 25%
Eligibility of Uttar Pradesh Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Scheme
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to those farmers who will be permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh.
- Under this scheme, those farmers will be considered eligible whose age will be between 18 to 70 years.
- The Khatauni recorded in the Khatauni of the state, who become the victim of death or disability due to accident, their parents, husband wife, son daughter, son bride, grand grandson, whose main means of livelihood is from the agricultural land recorded by the khatedar / co-khedar. He will be eligible under this scheme.
- Apart from this, such farmers who do not have their own land and do farming on share or lease, they and their dependents will also be given the benefit of Krishak Accident Welfare Scheme .
- Attested copy of Khatauni
- Certified copy of lease as per Para 3(a) for Registered Private Lessee
- Any one certificate as per Para 3(b) for sharecropping
- proof of age
- Proof of residence
- Post-mortem report or Panchnama where post-mortem is not possible
- death certificate
- Certificate issued by Chief Medical Officer in case of Divyang
- succession certificate
- Photocopy of bank passbook
- mobile number
- Aadhar Card
Procedure to apply under Chief Minister Krishi Accident Welfare Scheme
- First of all you have to download the form given here .
- After this, you will have to enter all the important information asked in this form such as name, father’s name, date of birth, address, date, police station, tehsil, district, cause of accident etc.
- Now you have to attach all the important documents to this form.
- After this you will have to submit this form to the concerned tehsil.
- It is mandatory to fill the application form within a period of one and a half months of the accident.
- In unavoidable circumstances, the time for submission of application can be extended by one month by the District Magistrate.
- The period of application cannot be extended beyond two and a half months in any case.
- In this way you will be able to apply under the Chief Minister Krishi Accident Welfare Scheme.
Process of disposal of application form
- In case of accident, the heir of the farmer will have to submit the application form within the stipulated period.
- This application form will be submitted in the Tehsil office.
- The receipt of receipt of the application form will be given to the applicant.
- The verification of the information given in the application form will be done by the concerned Tehsildar through his subordinate employee.
- The application form will be sent to the Deputy District Magistrate within 2 weeks.
- The photocopy of all the records and the photocopy of the application form will be preserved in the Tehsil office and its details will also be preserved in the register or computer of the Tehsil office.
- The Deputy District Magistrate will do re-checking to identify all eligible ineligible beneficiaries.
- On being satisfied, the application form will be sent to the District Magistrate for disposal within 1 week.
- Cross verification done at the level of Deputy District Magistrate will be treated as third party check.
- After the receipt of the application form in the District Magistrate’s office, within 1 week, after examining the application form, the amount of benefit will be paid as per rules.
- This payment will be done through online mode.
- The information about the acceptance or rejection of the application form by the District Magistrate’s office will also be provided to the Deputy District Officer, Tehsil.
- In this way, the application form submitted within one month will be paid.
- For the successful implementation of this scheme, regular monthly review of disposal of applications will be done by the District Magistrate and Divisional Commissioner.
- Web portal will also be developed for successful implementation of the scheme.
- Till this portal is not ready, the application forms will be submitted directly to the concerned tehsil.
- All the information related to the application forms of all the districts of the state will be made available by the district.
- After the implementation of the portal, applications can be made both online and offline.
Budgetary Arrangement and Administrative Expenditure
- An amount of Rs 175 crore has been released by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh for the year 2021-22 for the implementation of this scheme.
- In every financial year, according to the rules, arrangements will be made for the financial assistance given under this scheme from the budget.
- For the implementation of this scheme at tehsil, district and revenue council level, funds will be required for administrative expenditure. The said amount will be used for office expenses, travel expenses, travel for training etc.
- The amount of the budget received will be provided to the district magistrates as per the financial rules.
- This amount will be provided by the district authorities to the farmer or his heirs after verification.
Selection of lessee / sharecropper under Chief Minister’s Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme
Selection of lessee – It is mandatory to submit attested copy of the registered lease to select the lessee. It is through this copy that the lessee will be selected.
Selection of sharecropper – For the selection of sharecropper, it will be mandatory to submit any one of the two certificates given below.
- A certificate will be taken from the land owner or his heir in the matter that the agricultural work has been done on the share of the land in the crop year by the person who is dead or disabled.
- If the landowner is not available, a certificate will be given by the village head and the regional accountant, in which it will be written that the person who is dead or disabled has done agricultural work on sharing the land in the crop year. This certificate must be signed and stamped.
Note: The above-mentioned certificates will be valid for providing assistance only in case of accidental death or disability of agriculture. This certificate is not valid for any other purpose or for claiming ownership of land etc. The age of the applicant should be between 18 to 70 years as on the date of death or disability.