Haryana Chief Minister Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2023: Online Application, Login and Status
Haryana Parivar Samridhi Yojana Registration | Chief Minister Parivar Samridhi Yojana Haryana | Parivar Samridhi Yojana Application Form | CM Parivar Samridhi Yojana Online Portal |
Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana has been launched by the Chief Minister of the state, Manohar Lal Khattar to provide social security to the people of the state . Under this scheme, an amount of Rs 6000 annually will be provided by the state government to every family of the state (The state government provided a sum of Rs 6000 annually to each family). Under Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2022 , an annual social security of Rs 6000 will be provided in the form of life insurance, contingency insurance and pension benefits. Dear Haryana residents, today we are going to provide you all the information related to this scheme like eligibility, application process etc.
Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2022
Under this scheme, every family of the state will be given an amount of Rs.6000 in the form of Rs.500 per month. Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to take advantage of this scheme, then the annual income of their family should not exceed Rs. 1,80,000 (Annual family income Rs.1, 80,000) and if the family belongs to the agricultural sector. So he should not have more than 2 hectares of land (If he belongs to agriculture sector then he has 2 hectares). Only then he can take advantage of Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2022 . Under this scheme, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapar Yojana and Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana have been added.
Haryana government will provide compensation of Rs 2 lakh on death
In view of the Coronavirus infection, various types of schemes are being started by the Haryana Government and amendments are being made in various schemes. Amendment has also been made by the Haryana Government under the Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana and it has been decided that all those BPL families whose annual income is ₹ 180000 or less and whose age is between 18 to 50 years, if they die. If so, they will be given the amount of compensation. If this death has happened due to corona infection between 1st March 2021 to 31st May 2021 then ₹ 200000 compensation will be provided and if this death has happened after 31st May 2021 due to any natural cause (including coronavirus infection) then also Haryana Parivar Samridhi Under the scheme and Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana , a compensation of ₹ 200000 will be provided.https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-0&features=eyJ0ZndfZXhwZXJpbWVudHNfY29va2llX2V4cGlyYXRpb24iOnsiYnVja2V0IjoxMjA5NjAwLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X2hvcml6b25fdHdlZXRfZW1iZWRfOTU1NSI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJodGUiLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X3NwYWNlX2NhcmQiOnsiYnVja2V0Ijoib2ZmIiwidmVyc2lvbiI6bnVsbH19&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&id=1393100717993250821&lang=en&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fpmmodiyojana.in%2Fharyana-mukhyamantri-parivar-samridhi-yojana%2F&sessionId=d5d2c5f9cadcbae909f2cb0583c0017878c4862f&theme=light&widgetsVersion=75b3351%3A1642573356397&width=550px
It is mandatory to register to receive compensation
Beneficiaries can get themselves registered from 15th May 2021 to get the benefit of Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana. This registration can be done by the beneficiary himself through the official website and also through CSC or local operator. After this, the beneficiaries will have to submit the form to the bank by 31 May 2021 under the Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana. To get the benefit of this scheme, the applicant will also have to pay ₹330 insurance premium.
Key Point of Haryana Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2022
|scheme name||Chief Minister Parivar Samridhi Yojana|
|started by||Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar|
|beneficiary||Citizen of Haryana|
|Last Date of Application||30 January 2020|
Chief Minister Parivar Samridhi Yojana Family Provident Fund
Family Provident Fund is a type of savings scheme. In which some part is deducted from the amount received by the beneficiary. Which the beneficiary can get back with interest after 1 year or 5 years. This amount can be used for financial needs such as children’s marriage or education. The family provident fund facility will also be provided by the government to the beneficiaries of Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana . If the beneficiary of the scheme wants to get the benefit of Family Provident Fund, then they have to provide this information through the form while filling the form. Under the Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana , financial assistance of ₹ 6000 is provided to the beneficiaries every year.
- If the beneficiary has selected the Family Provident Fund option while filling the form, then the amount remaining in the beneficiary’s account will be deducted for the Provident Fund. Which the beneficiary can get in future along with interest. An investment of ₹ 500 to ₹ 3000 can be made under this scheme .
- This investment can be made for a period of 10 years or more. An interest of 6.09% per annum will be provided on this scheme. This deposited amount can be withdrawn by the beneficiary in 1 year or 5 years or every 5 years. You can see through the chart given below the amount you will get on investment through Family Provident Fund.
family provident fund chart
Haryana Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2022 Registration
Interested beneficiaries of Haryana State who want to apply under this scheme can apply online by visiting the official website of the scheme. And if you want to apply offline then you can apply through Antodaya Kendras, Saral Kendras and Nearest Atal Seva Kendras. Under this scheme, about 15 to 20 lakh families of the state will be benefited. Under this scheme, social security will be ensured to the eligible families. Under this Haryana Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2022 , to be given by the state government to the eligible families of Haryana state. The amount will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary. The last date of application under this scheme is 30 January 2020.
Schemes under Chief Minister’s Family Prosperity
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana – Under Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana, the beneficiary family will get Rs 500 per month, out of which under PMJJBY, at the rate of Rs 330 per annum for life insurance of at least one member of the family in the eligible age group of 18 to 50 years. The premium will be paid automatically from their accounts.
- PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana- Under this scheme, on attaining the age of 60 years, an amount of Rs 3000 per month will be provided to the beneficiaries. The premium of 55 to 200 per month will be paid automatically from the bank of the eligible beneficiaries. . Monthly pension will be provided to the beneficiaries only after paying the premium every month.
- PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana- Under this scheme, after completion of 60 years of age, a monthly pension of Rs 3000 will be provided by the government. This amount will be provided directly in the bank account of the beneficiary.
- Accident Insurance Benefit (Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana)- Under this scheme, at least one member of the family will be paid Rs.12 on accident insurance. Under this scheme, if the insured dies, he will be given an amount of Rs 2 lakh.
Haryana Parivar Samridhi Yojana
Haryana Government has recently transferred two installments through DBT service to the families registered under MBPSY scheme. The third installment is likely to be disbursed in March 2020. To provide financial benefits and social security to all the individuals and families covered under this scheme. The plan also covers small business owners with a certain amount of annual turnover.
Chief Minister Parivar Samridhi Yojana Pension Premium Chart
|serial number||Beneficiary Entry Age||contribution paid by the government||serial number||Beneficiary Entry Age||contribution paid by the government|
Benefits of Haryana Chief Minister Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2022
- On attaining the age of 60 years to the beneficiary in the eligible age group of 18-40 years Rs. Pension will be paid at the rate of 3,000 per month.
- The pension option should be exercised for at least one family member in the eligible age group.
- For all the above schemes, the beneficiary contribution under MMPSY will be borne by the Government of Haryana.
- Under the investment option, the family will get the return from the investment made by the Haryana government in FPF on behalf of the eligible family.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to the families of Haryana.
- The plan also covers small business owners with a certain amount of annual turnover.
Category wise eligible beneficiaries and their benefits
Category 1: Age 18 to 40 years – 4 option
|Option 1||An amount of Rs.6000 will be provided as financial assistance in 3 installments of Rs.2000.|
|Option 2||The member nominated by the beneficiary family will get Rs 36,000 after 5 years of joining|
|Option 3||On attaining the age of 60 years, the beneficiary will get a pension between Rs 3,000 to Rs 15,000 on a monthly basis.|
|Option 4||Elected members of the family will get Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 30,000 after 5 years. A beneficiary can opt for an insurance cover in which the state government will pay the premium.|
Category 2: Age 40 to 60 years – 2 option
|Option 1||Rs.6,000 per year in 3 installments of Rs.2,000|
|Option 2||36,000 after 5 years|
Pension Scheme under MMPSY
Beneficiaries under this program will be entitled to get pension benefits under any of the following Central Pension Schemes-
- Prime Minister Kisan Dhan Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Mandhan Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana
Parivar Samridhi Yojana Documents (Eligibility)
- The age of the application should be between 18 to 50 years.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be Rs. 1,80,000 or less.
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Address proof
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply online in Haryana Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2022?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply under Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2022 , then they should follow the method given below and take advantage of this scheme.
- Firstly the applicant has to go to the official website of MMPSY . After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option of Operator Login. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to enter your CSC ID. After that you have to click on Next button. Then you will have to enter the password next. And then click on the button of Sign in.
- After this you will be signed in to the portal. After that you have to apply for this scheme. For this you have to click on Apply Scheme. Then the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, the option of do you have family id will come in front of you, if it is, then do yes, if not, then do no. After clicking on yes, you will have to fill the family id. After filling, you will have to click on the button of Search.
- After this, your family ID will open in front of you. Below this you will have to fill house number, district number, block, address etc. After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button.
- If you want to know the details of your family, then click on it. After this, if you do not have Family ID, then the Family ID form will open in front of you. In this form you have to fill all the information asked. Then click on the save button.
- After this, you will have to fill the information according to the family member, whose form you will find below. After this, select the option for balance amount and then you will have to save the form.
- Then the complete form will be printed in front of you. You can upload it after taking its print out. After uploading the file name, select the file here and submit the final. After that take out the final print out.
Process to apply offline in Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana
- First of all you have to go to your nearest CSC center.
- You have to give all the important documents covered under this scheme to the CSC center.
- After this, you will have to fill your Haryana Chief Minister Parivar Samridhi Yojana application form in the CSC center.
- A reference number will be provided to you from the CSC center after the application form is successfully filled.
- You must keep this reference number handy. Application status can be checked from this reference number.
Process to view application status
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana .
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page you have to click on the link of application status.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you have to enter your reference number and captcha code.
- After that you have to click on the button of View Application Status.
- The application status will be on your computer screen.
Operator login process
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link for operator login.
- Now you have to enter your username.
- After that you have to click on the Next button.
- Now you have to enter your password.
- After that you have to click on the login button.