Our Home Our School Scheme2023: Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya All information
Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya | Our Home Our School Scheme Benefits | Our Home Our School Scheme All Information | MP Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya in Hindi
Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya Yojana has been announced to be launched on a virtual platform by the Principal Secretary Rashmi Arun Shami on 27th June 2020 and by the Government of Madhya Pradesh to make the future bright in the field of education of the students of the state. Under this scheme, education will be made available to the students of Madhya Pradesh at their homes. This scheme will be started from 6th July 2020. Under this scheme, from July 6, school bells will be heard in every house and students will be educated at home and a school like environment will be built in their homes. Dear friends, today through this article we are going to provide you all the information related to this scheme like application process, eligibility, documents etc. So read our article till the end.
Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya Scheme 2021
Under this scheme, education will be provided to the students of Madhya Pradesh from class 1 to class 8 at home. In this MP Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya , students will study, write stories and prepare notes. Every student learns, develops skills and gains experience from every opportunity they get. Under this scheme, the families of the students of the state will also be included in their studies. Classes will begin at 10 am in hourly batches of each hour. Before starting the class in the morning, the school bell will be used only after that the class will be started. Under this scheme the school education department of MP is providing the time table to the students as well as their parents to learn online education.
Chief Minister Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana
Purpose of our house our school scheme 2021
As you know that due to corona virus, there is a situation of lock down in the whole of India, due to the lock down, all the educational institutions across the country are closed. Due to which the students of the school are not able to study. Therefore, the Madhya Pradesh government has decided to start this scheme to provide education to the students. Under Our Home Our School Scheme 2021 , students from class 1 to class 8 will be provided education at home. This scheme is an emotional family initiative. Along with education, students will also get the benefit of other activities like entertainment, yoga and sports. To make the future of the students of Madhya Pradesh bright through this scheme.
Madhya Pradesh Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya Yojana Update
Under this scheme, the teachers of the school will get information by visiting the children’s homes or by contacting them on the phone. There are 2433 primary and 787 secondary schools operating in the district. In these, a total of 1 lakh 74 thousand 307 children study. The education of all these children will now be done at home. DPC OP Banade said that between July 1 to 4, books will be provided to the parents of children from all government schools. Apart from this, every day activity will be done. There will be a Balsabha from Monday to Friday from 4 to 5 pm. Children will study on their own from 7 pm to 8 pm. Masti Ki Pathshala will be organized every Saturday. Education will be done through radio, TV, mobile.
Benefits of Our Home Our School Scheme 2021
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the students of Madhya Pradesh.
- The benefit of our home, our school scheme 2021 will be available to the students from class I to class VIII. Due to the closure of the school, now the education of the children will be done at home.
- Children will be educated at home through this scheme from 6th July.
- School environment will be provided to the students at home.
- Under MP Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya 2021 , the class of teachers will start with the school bell in the morning.
- Classes will be held from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm, this class will be of 1 hour.
- Under this scheme, the school bell will be heard in the students’ home and the teachers will start the students’ class after the bell.
- There will be study time from Monday to Friday while entertainment activities will be organized on Saturday under Masti ki Pathshala scheme.
The time slots for Monday to Friday for class 1 and 2 are as follows :-
- 10 AM to 11 AM to access DigiLEP video sent on mobile phone
- 11 a.m. to 12 noon to listen to the radio school program
- 12 noon to 1 pm for worksheets and activities
- 4 PM to 5 PM for co-scholastic activities.
- 7 PM to 8 PM to listen to stories from parents and write it in copies.
- The time slots for classes 3 to 8 will be based on their skillfully advanced workbook.
- On Saturday, students will be engaged in entertainment activities under the scheme “Masti ki Pathshala”, which will be launched soon.
- Under this scheme, teachers will also take feedback from students and parents.
Our Home Our School Scheme 2021 Time Table
Online education time table is now available for the students of class 1 to 8 under this scheme. We have given below Hamar Ghar Hamar Vidyalaya Time Table for class 1 to 2.