Calcutta University BCom 2nd Semester Result 2022 (OUT) @wbresults.nic.in
Calcutta University Result 2022: Calcutta University has recently announced its semester results for various undergraduate and post-graduate course programs. All the students who have appeared for the university semester examinations can check their results here. The university has declared the results for many course programmes while some of them are still not yet published. Here, in this article, we have provided all the direct links to download the semester results.
Update 20th December: Calcutta University B.Com 2nd sem Hons CBCS result is now available.
The students from all the affiliated colleges of the university can find their respective results here. Follow this article to get the Calcutta University Result date, along with how to download CU Results.
Calcutta University Recent Announced Results 2022
|B.Com 2nd sem Hons Gen & Major||20th December|
|BA & B.Sc 2nd sem||7th December 2022|
|B.Com 4th sem (Hons/General/Major)||1st December|
Calcutta University UG 2nd Sem Result 2022 -Details
|Name of University||Calcutta University (CU)|
|Name of Exam||UG 2nd Sem 2022 exam|
|Course||BA B.Sc B.Com (General/Hons/ Major)|
|Exam date||October November 2022|
|CU BA B.Sc 2nd Sem Result 2022 Date||7th December 2022|
|b.com 2nd Sem Result date||20th December 2022|
Exametc.com 2022 Calcutta University BA B.Sc B.Com 2nd Sem Result Link
Exametc.com is the third party portal of Calcutta University, which publish the exact result data from wbresults.nic.in. The Exametc will not be responsible if any error occur. So candidates are advised to match your provisional result from official website as well. Here are the Exametc CU 2nd Sem Result 2022 for BA B.Sc B.Com courses is given below.
Link – https://exametc.com/univercity.php?id=32
Direct links to Download CU BA B.Sc B.Com 2nd Sem Result 2022
B.Com. Semester-II (Honours/General/Major) Examinations,2022 (Under CBCS)
Results published on Tuesday, the 20th December, 2022 at 2.30 PM
Calcutta University Result 2022
Scroll down and get all the information about University of Calcutta results and exams.
|Article Category||CU Results 2022|
|University||University of Calcutta|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, doctorate programs|
|Result Status||Available for some courses|
|Academic system||CBCS and semester system|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online|
|Mode of the declaration of results||Online|
CU Results 2022
- The result for odd semesters like 1st, 3rd, 5th (odd semesters) are declared around April.
- The university declares the result for 2nd, 4th, 6th (even semesters) in the month of October for various courses.
- University publishes the semester result on its official website and no other mode is applicable.
- Students can check the result on the university website and also on the official portal of the affiliated colleges/institutes.
- University will not send the hard copy of the result to any of the students to their emails or postal addresses under any circumstances.
- University updates the result publication information on its portal. Thus, students are advised to stay in touch with the official website.
- University also provides a mercy chance after the declaration of the results to the students in the form of Supplementary exams.
- Students who are not satisfied with their marks can also apply for revaluation of answer sheets.
- In order to appear in the supplementary exam and for revaluation, students have to apply online within the stipulated time.
CU Semester Exams and Results
The university follows the Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) curriculum and Semester system. The controller of examination manages and control all the university exams and results.
Check complete information about University of Calcutta exams and result given below-
- University exams are conducted semester-wise and carried out on CBCS curriculum.
- The exams for odd semesters (i.e. 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th) are generally conducted in December.
- For even semesters (2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th) are organized in June/July.
- All university students have to fill an exam application/registration form in order to be eligible for appearing in the semester exams.
- Students are also required to carry a valid admit card issued by the university to the exam hall. University authority will not permit any student to enter the examination hall without a hall ticket.
How to check Calcutta University Result?
In order to check the CU semester result, students can follow the given procedure-
Step 1- Visit the official website of CU
Step 2- On the homepage, click on “University examination”.
Step 3- Select the “Results” option.
Step 4- Click the respective program.
Step 5- Enter the roll number and click on submit.
Step 6- The result will appear.
Step 7- Students can download and take a printout for future reference.
About Calcutta University
University of Calcutta (CU- Calcutta University) is a public state university situated in Kolkata, West Bengal. Established on 24 January 1857, it was the first institution in Asia to be established as a multidisciplinary and secular Western-style university. Founded by Alexander Duff in 1857, it is one of the oldest universities in India.
University has total 14 campuses spread in various locations of the state and 164 affiliated colleges offering undergraduate, postgraduate, PhD, and other programs in various fields. The university has given number of noble laureates and eminent personalities to India and also to the world. Some of the notable alumni of CU are Rabindranath Tagore, Ronald Ross, C.V. Raman, Amartya Sen, Satyajit Ray, Aditya Birla, Jagadish Chandra Bose, Laxmi Mittal, Rajendra Prasad, Pranab Mukherjee etc.
Since its inception, CU has received various awards and achievements in different field of education. In 2018, it has been ranked in the band of 751-780 in world, 64 in BRICS, and 125 in Asia in the QS World University Rankings. Apart from this Times Higher Education World University Rankings of 2018 has also ranked the university in the band of 801-1000 in world, 179 in BRICS and 201-250 in Asia.
For any query and discrepancy in the result, students can contact the university. The contact details are shared below-