Bhamashah Card Scheme Rajasthan Application. Bhamashah card apply online. Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Scheme Online Registration . Bhamashah Card in Hindi
Rajasthan Bhamashah card was started by the Chief Minister on 15th August 2014 to empower the women of the state and to directly take the benefits of government schemes. Under this scheme, the woman of the family has been declared as the head. Under the Rajasthan Bhamashah card scheme , Bhamashah cards have been issued for the women of the state . It is necessary for the head women of every family of the state to have a bank account in the Core Banking Samarth Bank branch. Dear friends, today through this article we are going to provide you complete information about Bhamashah card like application process, documents, eligibility etc.
Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Scheme 2022
It is mandatory for the women of the state to have a bank account so that the bank account can be linked with Aadhaar and Bhamashah. The female head can have a single bank account in the bank branch or can open a bank account with the husband or family member of the woman. Under the Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Scheme 2022 , all cash and non-cash benefits (money amount) will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary women. In order to get cash and non-cash benefits of public welfare government schemes run by the state government, it is necessary to have Bhamashah nomination of the female head of the family. Enrollment in Bhamashah will not be possible without the head lady’s bank account.
Bhamashah card relaunch
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shiv Raj Singh Chouhan has instructed to restart Bhamashah scheme to honor honest tax payers in a review meeting on Thursday, 6th August 2020. Under this scheme, people who pay taxes honestly will be encouraged. Chief Minister Chouhan said that effective implementation of this scheme should be done from this year itself. A meeting will be held again after a fortnight to review the revenue receipts in the state. The Chief Minister has said in this meeting that revenue receipts are necessary to bring the economy back on track in Madhya Pradesh.
Purpose of Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Scheme 2022
The main objective of this scheme is to make available cash and non-cash benefits from government schemes to the women of the state through Bhamashah card in a simple way. To empower women through Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Scheme 2022 and free them from being financially dependent on the family. Under this scheme, making women head of every family of the state and making them self-reliant. To remove the financial problems in the life of women through this scheme. The main objective of Bhamashah Yojana is to bring transparency in the benefits received by the beneficiaries.
Bhamashah Card 2022
With the consent of the family of Rajasthan, a woman of 21 years and above can be declared as the head of the family. All the cash benefits given by the state government will be transferred to the bank account of the female head of the family. The interested beneficiary of the state who wants to join the Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Scheme 2022 should get his Bhamashah enrollment done as soon as possible and can get the cash and non-cash benefits from the government schemes run by the government without any hassle. Through this, the benefit of more than fifty government schemes is directly reaching the beneficiary’s account. Through this card, you can also withdraw money.
Key facts of Rajasthan Bhamashah Yojana
- Under this scheme, banking accounts are being opened to connect many women with banking facilities. Due to which women are getting the benefits of any scheme directly in the bank account.
- The facility of information about any transaction done in the account through SMS is available in the bank accounts opened with women as the head.
- Under the Bhamashah card scheme , only women will have the right on the account opened in the name of the woman head.
- A woman in the family should have a bank account through Bhamashah card.
- Through this card, the facility of withdrawing money from the nearest Bhamashah center is available.
- Through the Rajasthan Bhamashah Yojana 2022 , corruption in government schemes will end, as well as the benefits of the schemes will be accessible to all.
Benefits of Bhamashah Card Scheme 2022
- Through this scheme, every family of every section of the state will be benefited.
- The main objective of Bhamashah Yojana is to bring transparency in the benefits received by the beneficiaries.
- Through Bhamashah card, the benefits of more than fifty government schemes are directly reaching the beneficiary’s account.
- The beneficiary keeps getting information about any transaction done in the account through SMS.
- Through this Bhamashah card, every family will get benefits from government schemes.
- Direct transfer of cash to the beneficiary’s bank.
- Cash deposit and withdrawal facility to the resident.
- Under Bhamashah Card Yojana, women have been made the head of the family. Mainly through this scheme, women are to be empowered.
Documents of Bhamashah Card Scheme 2022 (Eligibility)
- The beneficiary should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- It is mandatory for the beneficiary to have a bank account.
- Aadhar Card
- voter id card
- Ration Card / Pan Card / BPL Card
- Passport size photo
Bhamashah Enrollment Scheme
Residents of the state can do Bhamashah enrollment themselves from the official website of Bhamashah. For those who want to do Bhamashah Card Offline Enrollment , the government will organize two, three-day camps at Gram Panchayats and also permanent centers will be set up at Raj Sampark Bharat Nirman Sewa Kendra, Panchayat Samitis by visiting any of these two centers. You can enroll yourself.
How to register under Rajasthan Bhamashah Card 2022?
- The residents of Rajasthan who want to avail all the benefits of Bhamashah card will have to first register under it, any resident of the state can register himself under this scheme.
- To register Bhamashah card online, first you have to go to the official website
- On the home page of the official website you will get a link named Bhamashah Enrollment
- If you want to register yourself under this scheme then you have to click on this option
- As soon as you click on this option a new window will open on your mobile or computer screen like this
- While registering under this scheme, you will see seven types of options which are as follows-
- Bhamashah Citizen Registration, Bhamashah Citizen Enrollment, Forget Registration Number, Acknowledgement Receipt, Upload Document, Bhamashah Card Status, Bhamashah Citizen PDF Enroll
- If you want to take advantage of Rajasthan Bhamashah card scheme for the first time, then you have to first register under the scheme and to register you have to first click on the option “ Bhamashah Citizen Registration ”
- As soon as you click on this option, a new computer and mobile tab will open in front of you in such a way that you will have to fill the name of the head, aadhar number, mobile number, gender guest and click on the submit button.
The third step
- After successful registration under the scheme, you will have to click on the second option “ Bhamashah Citizen Enrollment” .
- After this, you will have to enter the registration number received after successful registration, as soon as you fill in the registration number and submit it, the Bhamashah family enrollment registration form will open in front of you.
- Now in this Bhamashah Citizen Enrollment Form , you will get all the requested information of the head and family like basic information of the head, residential address, personal information of the chief, family identity document etc.
- After filling all these information correctly, you click on the submit button. You will receive a receipt number after the Bhamashah Yojana registration form is submitted. Keep this number handy.
- In this way you can easily register yourself for Rajasthan Bhamashah card and can avail all the benefits by adding yourself and your family name under this scheme.
Download Rajasthan Bhamashah Card 2022 ?
- If you want to download Bhamashah card then you have to first register under Rajastahn SSO portal or apart from this you can also download Rajasthan Bhamashah e card with the help of any SSO center.
- First of all you have to login to SSO account.
- Now you will see a Citizen App link on the left side after travel login.
- Under the Citizen app, you will see the option of Bhamashah, as soon as you click on this option, you will see the option of Bhamashah e card under these options .
- Click on this option and you can easily download Bhamashah card by providing all the information requested.
We have provided you all the important information related to Bhamashah card through this article . If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting on toll free number. Toll free number is 18001806127.
- Forgot Registration
- Acknowledgement Receipt
- Upload Document
- Card Status
- Citizen PDF Enroll