PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Account Aadhar Link | PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Bank Account Adhaar Link | Bank A/C Link With Aadhaar Online | PM Kisan Aadhar Account Link
It is very important for the beneficiaries to link Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana account with Aadhaar . The farmers of the country who have applied under this scheme to provide financial assistance of Rs 6000 by the government under this scheme and they want to get this amount, then they will have to link their bank account with Aadhaar. Because without bank Beneficiaries who get the account linked with Aadhaar (Bank A / C Link With Aadhaar) will not get the amount of Rs 6000. Aadhar was made optional for PM Kisan Yojana one time installment. In the second installment, the installment got stopped because it has become necessary to link the Aadhaar number with the bank account for the second installment.
Kisan Samman Bank A/C Link With Aadhaar
As you know that under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, an amount of Rs 6000 will be given by the government in three installments and these installments will not be received by the beneficiaries until their Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana account will have to be linked with Aadhaar. If any beneficiary has not linked his/her number with the bank, then get it linked soon by visiting your nearest bank. No other installment (Then you will not get any other installment.) will be available.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 6000 per year will be provided by the central government to the small and marginal farmers of the country. Under this PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana , 14 crore farmers of the country will be provided the benefit of PM Samman Nidhi Yojana. The government says that they have transferred money to 7.60 crore beneficiaries. Through the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana , 2.25 crore beneficiary farmers have already received the first installment through Direct Bank Transfer (DBT) on 31 March 2019. Under this scheme, small and marginal farmers who have cultivable land up to 2 hectares can take advantage of this scheme.
Benefits of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Account Aadhar Link
- The small and marginal farmers of the country whose account will be linked to the Aadhar card ( Bank A / C Link With Aadhaar) . The subsidy given to them by the central government or the amount given under any scheme is directly transferred to your bank account.
- If you have registered in PM Samman Nidhi Yojana, then you will have to link your Aadhaar with your bank account number. Only then you will start getting installment benefits under this scheme.
- Under this scheme, you can avail the facility of Aadhar seeding both online and offline.
How to see PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana installment?
If all your installments have arrived and you want to see your beneficiary status, then follow the steps given below.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Farmers Corner, you have to click on Beneficiary Status from that option . After that the next page will open in front of you.
- To see the beneficiary status on this page, you have to enter the Aadhaar number, account number or mobile number, which is the mobile number linked with the bank, you have to fill the same number. And after that your installment will be shown at the bottom, which installment is due for which date.
How to link Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana to account base ?
If the interested beneficiaries of the country want to link the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana account Aadhaar, then they should follow the method given below.
- First of all, the beneficiary has to go to the bank branch with a photocopy of his Aadhar card. Where have you opened your bank account?
- After going there, you will have to go to the employee there and tell that you have to link your bank account with Aadhaar.
- Then you have to give your signature on the photo copy of your Aadhar card to that employee. That employee will link his account with Aadhaar.
How to do Bank A/C Link With Aadhaar Online?
- The farmers who have the facility of net banking can get their bank account linked with Aadhaar in an online way like we have given below.
- First of all, the beneficiaries have to visit the official website of the bank. The bank in which you have a bank account. If your net banking is active then you have to log in to your net banking.
- After this you will see the option of Information & Services. In that you will see the option of update aadhar number. Then you have to click on Update Aadhaar Number. After that you have to enter your Aadhaar number.
- Then you have to enter your account number and mobile number and then your Aadhaar number will be linked with the bank.
- After linking your bank account with Aadhar card, a message will also come on your registered number.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana .
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of eKYC .
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to enter your Aadhar number.
- After that you have to click on the search option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to enter the asked information.
- Now you have to click on submit option.
- In this way you will be able to do eKYC.