Short Info: Asmita Yojana Maharashtra, Maharashtra Sanitary Pad Distribution Scheme in hindi Wikipedia- [Apply Online] Asmita Yojana Maharashtra 2022 – Maha Free Sanitary Napkins Scheme Online Registration, Application Form PDF, Eligibility, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://mahaasmita.mahaonline.gov.in/ .
Asmita Yojana Maharashtra 2022: Asmita Yojana Maharashtra List, Status News Updates
Latest News Update:
- The Maharashtra government on Friday informed the Bombay high court (HC) that 19,78,140 packets containing more than 1.6 crore sanitary pads have been sold until now through 29,875 self-help groups at highly subsidised rates to adolescent girls studying in zilla parishad schools as well as rural women across the state since the launch of the Asmita Yojana in 2018. www.hindustantimes.com
- The High Court had earlier directed the central and state governments to respond to the plea that also sought a direction to the authorities for effective implementation of the ‘Menstrual Hygiene Management National Guidelines, 2015’.
Asmita Yojana Maharashtra 2022 Apply Online
Summary: The government of Maharashtra has launched ASMITA Yojana to distribute subsidized sanitary napkins to the rural women in the state. Minister of rural development and women and children development, Smt.
Pankaja Munde announced the scheme. This scheme is for rural women and adolescent girls of ZP school of age group 11- 19 yrs . For adolescent girls, a pack of 8 sanitary napkins will be provided at a subsidized rate of Rs 5/-. For every packet there is a subsidy of Rs 15.20.
For implementation of ASMITA Scheme MSRLM is nodal agency.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Asmita Yojana Maharashtra 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Asmita Yojana Maharashtra 2022 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Asmita Yojana Maharashtra|
|in Language||Asmita Yojana Maharashtra|
|Authority||Rural development and women and children development|
|Name of the Department||Rural Development Department|
|Launched by||Government of Maharashtra|
|Beneficiaries||Girls & Women’s of State|
|Major Benefit||Provide a sanitary napkin packets|
|Scheme Objective: Slogan [Bridvakya]||Be A Proud Sponsor for Health and Hygiene for Girls and Women|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Maharashtra|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|ASMITA YOJANA Beneficiary Registration||Click Here to Register|
|Sponsor ASMITA!!!||Click Here|
|Asmita Yojana Maharashtra 2022||Official Website|
Asmita Yojana Maharashtra 2022: Updates
- The villages kept the dwelling girls and the menstrual cycle in women with hygiene is very available less information.
- According to the data received in Maharashtra, sanitary napkins are used by only 17 percent women in rural areas.
- The main reason behind this is the high price of the napkin, its not easily available in the villages, and feeling ashamed of the women buying it in the villages.
- This scheme has been implemented by the state government with the aim of taking women out of all these problems.
The state government, through Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission, Rural Development department CEO, I R Vimala, submitted an affidavit stating, “Total 29,875 women SHGs are registered under Asmita Scheme across 34 districts who have sold 19,78,140 packets of sanitary napkins (total 1.6 crore pads) to women and adolescent girls and the efforts are still ongoing. “
Beneficiaries of Scheme
The plan of the main beneficiaries of rural students from 11 to 19 years. Apart from this, this benefit will also be given to rural women.
Objectives of Asmita Yojana Maharashtra 2022
Asmita Yojana has been designed and implemented through women self-help groups with the objective to ensure accessibility and availability of affordable sanitary pads across rural Maharashtra. Under the scheme, a pack of eight napkins is being sold to adolescent school girls for ₹5 and to rural women for ₹24.
ASMITA YOJANA Beneficiary Registration Online Process
All local SGHs (Self Help Group) can register for the Asmita Yojana scheme. You can register with below simple steps
- Click on below Register Button
- You will see Register form. Fill the Aadhaar number & click on Send OTP Button
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number
- Enter that OTP and click on verify OTP button
- Finally, click on Register button to register
SHGs (Self Help Group) : SHGs are novel and innovative organizational setup in India for the women upliftment and welfare. All women in India are given chance to join any one of SHGs for training and development, so as to be a prospective entrepreneurs and skilled workers. The SHGs are promoted by the Government as if women in India may not be resourceful enough to be entrepreneurs.
Maharashtra Asmita Scheme Eligibility
- This scheme is for girl students and women present in Maharashtra.
- Special benefit of this scheme will be given to the girl students studying in the Zilla Parishad schools.
- Must be a permanent resident of Maharashtra.
- Maharashtra rural women will also be provided sanitary napkins at subsidized prices under this scheme.
Scheme for free sanitary napkins – Asmita Yojana
Under Asmita Yojana of the Government of Maharashtra, girls in Zilla Parishad schools get a sanitary napkin packet at ₹5 and rural women can also avail them at a subsidized rate of ₹ 24 and ₹ 29.
Under the scheme, beneficiary girls will be given “Asmita Cards”, and participating Self Help Groups (SHGs) will be entrusted with the task of the supply and sale of sanitary pads and counseling the girls and women.