Antyodaya Anna Yojana 2023 : Apply Online, Eligibility, Status and Beneficiary List
Antyodaya Anna Yojana Apply | Antyodaya Anna Yojana Online Application | Antyodaya Anna Yojana Beneficiary List | Antyodaya Anna Yojana In Hindi
How are there many citizens in our country who do not have any level of income. In this situation, he cannot even buy ration for himself. Keeping this in mind, the Central Government has started Antyodaya Anna Yojana . Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to Antyodaya Anna Yojana through this article. Like what is Antyodaya Anna Yojana?, its benefits, purpose, features, eligibility, important documents, application process etc. So friends, if you want to get all the important information related to Antyodaya Anna Yojana , then you are requested to read this article of ours till the end.
Antyodaya Anna Yojana 2022
Antyodaya ration card will be provided to all the beneficiaries under the Antyodaya Anna Yojana. Through this, the beneficiaries will be able to get 35 kg ration which includes 20 kg wheat and 15 kg rice. Beneficiaries can buy wheat at ₹2 per kg and paddy at ₹3 per kg. Only those people who do not have any stable means of income or are very poor can avail the benefit of this scheme. Antyodaya Anna Yojana was launched by the Union Government on 25 December 2000 by the Ministry of Food Supplies and Consumer Affairs. Initially 10 lakh families were covered under this scheme. Now Divyangs have also been included under Antyodaya Anna Yojana . If you also want to take advantage of Antyodaya Anna Yojana, then you have to apply by visiting the official website.
Objective of Antyodaya Anna Yojana 2022
As you know, there are many people in the country who are unable to buy ration for food due to their financial weakness. Antyodaya card has been issued by the government for them and the country’s handicapped also find it very difficult to meet their financial needs. In view of all these problems, the central government has started Antyodaya Anna Yojana under this scheme. To provide food items to the disabled persons at affordable rates . Through this scheme, 35 kg of food grains per family will be provided to the differently-abled every month. Through this scheme, all the states have been asked to ensure that no disabled person is deprived of it.
Antyodaya Anna Yojana New Update
As you all know, the central government is running many schemes for the people living below the poverty line. So that their standard of living can be improved. One of these is Antyodaya Anna Yojana. Under this scheme, people living below the poverty line will be provided ration for the whole month in less money. Now disabled persons have also been made beneficiary under this scheme. Under this scheme 35 kg ration will be provided every month.https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=false&embedId=twitter-widget-0&features=eyJ0ZndfZXhwZXJpbWVudHNfY29va2llX2V4cGlyYXRpb24iOnsiYnVja2V0IjoxMjA5NjAwLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X2hvcml6b25fdHdlZXRfZW1iZWRfOTU1NSI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJodGUiLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X3NwYWNlX2NhcmQiOnsiYnVja2V0Ijoib2ZmIiwidmVyc2lvbiI6bnVsbH19&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&id=1286246392944447488&lang=en&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fpmmodiyojana.in%2Fantyodaya-anna-yojana%2F&sessionId=8d6f04ce055001c34325dc280d4cec1daec6863f&theme=light&widgetsVersion=75b3351%3A1642573356397&width=550px
Benefits of Antyodaya Anna Yojana 2022
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the Antyodaya card holders and disabled persons of the country.
- Food will be provided to the beneficiary at affordable cost per month.
- Under Antyodaya Anna Yojana 2022 , 35 kg wheat will be provided to the beneficiary at Rs 2 per kg and paddy at Rs 3 per kg.
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana is mainly reserved for the poor, poor families of urban and rural areas will be provided the benefits of this scheme.
- The family of the applicant selected for Antyodaya Parivar will be provided with a unique quota card to get “Antyodaya Ration Card” recognition.
- The AAY involves identification of one crore poor from poor families by the number of BPL families covered under TPDS within the states , and giving them Rs. / – are providing food grains at highly subsidized rates per kg.
- Union Minister Ram Vilas Paswan ji says that the state government is responsible for who will be the beneficiaries under the Antyodaya Anna Yojana ration card and priority family ration card.
- The AAY scheme has since been expanded to cover 2.50 crore poor from poor families.
Criteria adopted in order to identify families _ _ _
There are some criteria to identify families under this scheme, which we have given below, read them in detail.
- Landless agricultural labourers, marginal farmers, rural craftsmen/artisans such as potters, leather artisans, weavers, blacksmiths, carpenters, slum dwellers and persons working in informal sector on daily basis like concierge, porter, rickshaw driver, street vendors, Fruit sellers, snake charmers, rag pickers, cobblers, destitute and other such categories of people in rural and urban areas are included.
- Families of widows or sick persons/disabled/persons aged 60 years and above who do not have any assured means of subsistence or social assistance.
- Widow or sick person or handicapped person or person above 60 years of age who do not have any assured means of subsistence or social assistance.
Rural area beneficiaries of Antyodaya Anna Yojana
- Families with annual income up to ₹15000
- old age pension holder
- small and marginal farmers
- landless agricultural laborer
- physically handicapped person
- inspector widow
- Rural artisans or craftsmen such as kumars, weavers, blacksmiths, bardis and slum dwellers.
Urban area beneficiaries of Antyodaya Anna Yojana
- Families with annual income up to ₹15000
- people living in slums
- daily wage earners like rickshaw pullers
- fruit and flower sellers up the sidewalk
- domestic servant
- construction workers
- widow or disabled
- snake charmer
- rag picker
Antyodaya Anna Yojana 2022 Documents (Eligibility)
- Applicant should be living below poverty line.
- Applicant should be selected for Antyodaya Ration Card issued by the designated authority.
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- identity certificate
- Income certificate of the beneficiary issued by the concerned Patwari
- An affidavit from the applicant to the effect that he has not previously held any ration card.
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Antyodaya Anna Yojana 2022?
Interested beneficiaries of the country who want to apply to take advantage of this scheme, can apply by going to the food supply department of their area. For this, you must first go to the Food Supply Department and get the application form for the application of Antyodaya Anna Yojana. After taking the application form, you have to fill all the information asked in it like name, address, income mobile number etc. After filling all the information, you have to attach all the necessary documents in the application form. After that you have to submit the application form. After this your application form will be scrutinized, after that it will be decided by the officer of the department whether he is eligible to get benefits in this scheme or not. After applying under this scheme, you can check your name in the application status and beneficiary.
Antyodaya Anna Yojana 2022 State Wise List
|Andhra Pradesh||click here|
|A state in Eastern India||click here|
|Himachal Pradesh||click here|
|Jammu and Kashmir||click here|
|Madhya Pradesh||click here|
|Tamil Nadu||click here|
|Uttar Pradesh||click here|
|West Bengal||click here|
nodal agency address
Ministry of Consumer affairs, Food and public distribution,
Department of food and PD,
New Delhi- 110001